Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Sneak Peek & a Birthday Card





Here's a recent b-day card I made. Finished size is 4 1/4 x 5 1/2.

Cut pink CS 4 1/4 x 5 1/2, cut patterned paper 4x5 1/4. Layer 2 flowers with green fuzzy brad. Cut strip of pink 3/4", cut strip of cream 1/2". Stamp "Happy Birthday" with Close to my Heart stamp set "From me to You"(D1247).

Inside is stamped with Close to my Heart's "Curly Sentiments" stamp set.

This next pic is a sneak peek at my scrappin' area. I have been trying to sort through things, clean out and better organize my supplies. Most of the time when I make something, I end up pulling out every supply I own and making a huge mess! So I decided that maybe I am one of those people that needs their supplies right out in the open, in open containers like this.....we will see. So far it worked, I made a card and only pulled out a couple of things. Clean up was a breeze!





The wooden crate was made by my dad. He had a pile of barn wood and made one several months back, since then I have requested as many as he can make! I now have 4 large ones and 2 or 3 small ones. He also made a couple for a friend of mine!

The jelly jars in the crate were actually bought at Dollar General so that I could make several batches of black berry jelly.......ummm......yeah, guess I will have to buy more jars! I will be posting several more pictures of my area later.


j.

No comments: