Monday, July 27, 2009

A few more views from the studio................




























I am soooooo lucky to have a great hubby that builds things for me! John has hung all of my shelves, counter top, hauled in the awesome pantry cabinet and even made my ribbon rack. He is so good to me.


Each picture has some ID tags so you can tell what your looking at. These pics were taken about a week ago, after some major sorting and cleaning. I tend to want to keep memorabilia type things. Thinking that "oh, that would be cute" on a page. Then I put them in baskets, buckets, trays and bowls and there they sit...sometimes several years! :) Ah, the life of a scrapper.

Later I will post one piece of memorabilia that has been with me for probably 15 years....I'm still looking for the perfect page to put it on.

j.

3 comments:

JohnW said...

I like it!

Unknown said...

what an awesome space!!!!!

ori-jen-alchaos said...

Thanks! It's kind of a miss-matched piece by piece area, but I love it! It's all mine! Well the occasional 6 year old takes over, but that's ok too.

:)