Thursday, July 16, 2009

Registrations are arriving daily!



I am soooo excited, I have received several registration forms and deposits in the mail. This is the first retreat that we have hosted and we are just tickled pink that it is taking off!

In case you are on the fence about going, I am posting several pictures of the facility and the top 5 reasons to attend the Creative Hearts Retreat.......



5. Learn new techniques in our optional classes.

4. Lots of other scrapbookers sharing their ideas!

3. NO COOKING! All your meals are catered!

2. You can scrap in your jammies if you want!

1. 72 Hours of Scrapbooking!
(if you stay Thursday night)






Lodge Kitchen Area where we will prepare all of your meals.

Exterior of the lodge. All the bedrooms are on the the main floor with the kitchen& dining area.

The Lodge basement is where all the scrapbooking tables will be set up. Do not worry about it being the basement because these basements feature a drive up back door where you can unload all your scrapbooking supplies ....very nice!

If you are still unsure or have questions please do not hesitate to contact any one of the three hostesses. Click the link to the right of this post and you will be redirected to our retreat homepage.




Also, here is an invitation I made for a special little girls birthday party back in June. She wanted a Build-A-Bear party with a princess cake. So I covered all the bases and added some pink ribbon, pink paper and of course some glitter. Nothing is complete without ribbon or glitter! :)


Last but not least, to show my other side...I can cook.....I just choose not to most of the time! Now the only real reason I don't like to cook is because when you cook, you have to clean up after and that's the part that I hate. If I could cook and then someone else clean up after, I would probably cook all day! So here is one of my favorite things to make, homemade black-raspberry pie. The crust is even made from scratch. My dad picked the berries, my mom froze them, and I made the pie...Now that's team work!

















j.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice post! And that pie looks so yummy!! My mouth is watering!!!!!