Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Project complete...........

These are the final layouts for this customer. I absolutely love the birthday, Elmo and the Halloween layouts! Sometimes layouts jut fall together without a hitch and these were all this way.

All of these layouts are 8 1/2" x 11", which I have never scrapped with that size, but I found it very easy. It was a nice change from 12x12. It didn't take as much time and it took less material to complete a page. Sometimes I find myself wanting to "fill" the 12x12 page and then it's just too busy. It also helps when you have great pictures to work with and these were beautiful.

The other thing that made this project so much fun was the fact that there was absolutely no pink or purple involved! Now don't get me wrong, I love scrapping with pink and purple but it seems with two daughters that's the only color card stock I buy, so it was a lot of fun to break away and use bright green, red, blue and even yellow.


j.





No comments: