Sunday, August 3, 2008


Happy Birthday to you......

We celebrated Addie's 6th Birthday today. We went to the local pool, then out for pizza, cake and presents! The top presents this year was a barn with horses playset, baby doll bed and
polly pocket stuff. I am actually ahead of myself today, as I made the scrapbook layout for her birthday picture last week! Strange...I know! I have pics from 5 years ago that haven't even been printed out, much less a page made for them!

It was an easy layout to put together but it involved a lot of stamping! Each date circle was stamped on 2 different colored sheets of paper. I then used the Coluzzle to cut the whole stamped image out of one piece of paper and only the outer ring of numbers was cut out on the other sheet. Then they were layered together to make one circle. As you can see I did that 13 times! (If your keeping track that's 26 stamped images and 26 Coluzzle circles! Time consuming, but what else do I have to do at 3:00 AM???

j.

No comments: