Monday, August 18, 2008

Twas the night before school and all through the house.......kids were crying, some were hungry, mom was stressed, clothes were all in a big pile and well you get the picture. :-)

Actually things went pretty smoothly this evening. We had open house at school, took all the supplies and saw gobs of people that I went to school with. It was really weird. I used to pass them in the halls on my way to health class, now I'm passing them in the hall on the way to meet my daughters health class teacher! Seems strange.

A big bowl of Rice Krispies made everyone happy and we all settled ours heads for a long fall nap. Except me..I'm sitting here talking to you.

A couple of things before I go, today is my nephew Tony's 18th Birthday. I hope you had a wonderful birthday!


Megan....Addie.......Grace.... Tony ....& Kari.......I hope you have a wonderful first day of school tomorrow. May your teachers be awesome, your books be light and your faculty meetings SHORT! hahaha

J.

No comments: