Friday, August 15, 2008

WOW, Time is flying by! Just so everyone knows I'm still kickin' here's what I have been up to......

Welcome to the World John Marcus........

Products used include water color pencils, stamps, liquid glass, coluzzle file folder and lots & lots of cutting!

Happy Birthday Helen..................

Products & techniques used: Dry embossing, stamping, stamp rolling & ink distressing.


This is the first order this customer had placed with me and I put these really cute flowers on and delivered them. Next day customer called and flowers had fell off the card! How embarrassing! Live & learn I guess....I liquid glassed them on this time...those suckers won't ever come off again!


Happy Birthday Ann........


Products & techniques used: Dry embossing, liquid glass & stamping.


Happy Anniversary Ann & Don..........


Products & techniques used: Heat/powder embossing, dry embossing & lots of sanding!


Lots more to come, just takes a while to upload everything!

j.

No comments: