Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I had a great date this weekend. John and I had to do some birthday shopping for Addie and we headed straight for the really cool toy store at Crown Center. Who's birthday is it?

Anyway, we had fun playing with all the new toys and we got to eat at our favorite restaurant Kabuki. Their food is amazing, I am totally in love with the Avocado rolls, Tempura and the California Rolls! I decided to take my camera this time and document the trip. Sometimes we just have to be silly and this was one of those moments. I think several people thought we were nuts taking pictures of each of the dishes that came to the table. But it was a lot of fun and it's going to make a great scrapbook page!

We then headed over to Streetside Records to trade in a couple of old cd's for a new good cd. John has a love & appreciation for music that is beyond explanation. Lucky for me he has introduced me to many different musical interests or I would still be listening to 1980 make-up bands. (not that that's a bad thing)

I took some really great shots of him in the store checking out some posters. I can't wait to do something with them in scrapbook form.

Rock on and long live big hair bands! :-)


j.

No comments: