Saturday, August 30, 2008

Nothing new here, just trying to get into the normal swing of things with school. We have a full plate with volleyball, kindergarten & 8th grade. I thought I would have all day to "play" in the scrapbook stuff, but I don't think I have even touched it since last Sat. when I went with my friends to scrap at a local store. I have spent my days cleaning everything in sight and doing more laundry than any one person should ever do! I have even been washing windows! yuck!

So since I haven't created anything new this week, I am posting a few things from the last couple months. Enjoy!







Techniques used: Liquid chalk distressing, stamping & layered stamping (CTMH)












Techniques used: Chalk distressing, stamping, heat embossing with clear and silver embossing powders (CTMH) & edge distresser (CTMH)








Techniques used: Stamping, chalk distressing, watercolor pencils (CTMH) & Water brush (CTMH)








Techniques used: ink distressing (CTMH)
(left pg of 2 page layout)









Techniques used: Ink distressing (CTMH)
(right pg of 2 page layout)







j.

No comments: