Wednesday, August 6, 2008



BAB.......to most of you that means nothing....to some of us with young children that means money...lots and lots of money! And guess what??? My beautiful 6 year old loves BAB! Some of you are still probably wondering what the heck I'm talkin' bout! Build-a-B**r! For her birthday she received a gift "coupon" in the mail. It was good for one FREE Bear valued at $12.00. HA! We now own the aforesaid bear and it cost $31.00 with the coupon! I guess $31.00 isn't bad, it's the sales tactics once you get in the store that bother us parents. They ask the "child" if they want a heartbeat....clothes...shoes....tent....BMW. Well what the heck do you think a 6 year old is going to say? YEAH! Then it's up to us mean old parents to break the child's heart in half and leave crying.

ok, maybe it's not that bad, it was a good trip and Addie thoroughly enjoyed it. So everyone is HAPPY! I wouldn't have spent my Sunday any other way. :-)

j.

No comments: