Sunday, November 23, 2008

"Twilight" was far more than I expected.....
My daughter Megan is on the right and her best friend Jolynn is on the left.

I have not read the books, because my teenage daughter and her 5 friends have been passing them around within their group. So I didn't know exactly what I was getting into or what to expect, but I can honestly say the movie was fantastic! When Edward flies through the air with Bella on his back, you feel like you are there and when they are perched hundreds of feet in the air in a tree, I felt like I was going to fall. The scenery is amazing and with each second of the movie, you are pulled more and more into the story and the eyes of the character. I have never been a scary movie fan or a vampire fan for that matter, but when Edward's eyes meet with Bella's you can feel the explosion of emotion. They are torn between two worlds, their love and her safety. The 6 teenagers that I took must have really enjoyed the movie also, because they talked non-stop on the way home! Re-hashing almost every scene! Now to sit and wait till 2009 for the second part of the Trilogy! I can't wait!

We took so many people tonight that we had to take two cars. Grandma & I both drove, (she & Addie saw Madagascar), which Addie seemed to really enjoy. If all the moms ok the picture I will post the group shot tomorrow.


j.

No comments: