Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Happy Halloween Memories

I can't remember the last time we had such an awesome Halloween. It was 70 and not a rain cloud in the sky! I remember being a kid and it was raining and so cold, we would hit like 3-4 houses and go home. We hit the jackpot this year!

By the way, Megan did not dress up, but she did tag along with a couple of friends. Addie was Barbie and the Diamond Castle Princess.



Get Well Soon














Supplies: Paper, K& Co; Creamy brown ink, Cats eye; Black & Autumn Terracotta ink, Close to my Heart; green flowers, Bazzill; orange & burnt red flowers, Making Memories; white cardstock for postcards, Archivers; get well stamp, "Say it in Style" My Acrylix Stamp Set & "Pam" from "Elegant Script" My Acrylix Stamp Set, post mark from "Express Postage" My Acrylix Stamp Set, "O" from "Classmates" My Acrylix Stamp Set, all from Close to my Heart; brads, Bazzill & Hobby Lobby; flourish stamps, Stampendous; chocolate cardstock, Joann's; envelope flower, Prima Flowers, white string, Unk. Also used Base Camp Cricut cartridge to make "Postcards".





N
ote: You can't see it in the picture but there are three postcards layered together and you can lift each one and see an additional message on each postcard. One says "Get well", one says "miss you" and one says "feel better soon".


This card was ordered by our local postmistress for her co-worker, Pam. When she placed the order she wanted it to reflect the post office in someway. I think I achieved that by using paper with postage stamps, post markings and the three "postcards".




j.

No comments: