Monday, November 17, 2008

Saturday was crop day and it now takes me almost 2 full days to put away everything and get back to normal! So I am posting again on the Christmas Album...now do you see why I started it so early?!

Day 4- chipboard flourish with Making Memories paint and pearl glaze, several layered flowers from Kaiser with a number center. The ribbon on the opposite page is tied onto a photohanger.













Extra pages for journal or pics. Flowers Making Memories and Bazzill.













Day 5 - Lots of bling, because BLING makes me HAPPY! Opposite page chipboard flourish painted Cranberry with a flower and a pearl button from grandma's box of buttons. The "5" is a sticker, we'll see if it stays on the felt. I may need to make adjustments.













Day 6 - Layered flowers, ribbon and a journal tag keep these pages simple. A scallop punch and chipboard "6" finish the page.

No comments: