Thursday, October 23, 2008

12 Little Turkey's all in a row........

Here's a recent order that was a lot of fun to work on. Each turkey is stamped, colored by hand and then water brushed, to give it the watercolor effect.

I love things like this because I can get an assembly line going and they are done in no time.























Supplies: orange, teal & yellow cardstock/paper, Bo-Bunny; large flowers, Bazzill; chocolate & white cardstock, watercolor pencils, water brush & chocolate My Exclusive Ink pad, all from Close to my Heart; turkey stamp, Hobby Lobby; small felt flower, Making Memories; brads, hobby lobby; creamy brown ink, Cats eye.


I recently saw a beautiful album that involved many of the same design elements being repeated throughout the entire album. It was amazing how much of my focus shifted to looking at the pictures and not the embellishment on the page. I have been wanting to make something similar, so keep your eyes open you might be seeing more on that in the coming weeks. Maybe even some challenges and contests. :-)

First I have a wedding shower book to finish, a couple of cards on the wait list and just a "small" order for 400 school Thanksgiving invitations! HA! 400! It's getting very busy around here!


j.

No comments: