Thursday, October 2, 2008






1 Gypsy & 1 Mid-life crisis......

Crazy combo right? Well in this case they both involve traveling, so I figured I could blog them together!

Yes, incase you haven't heard, my husband has had a mid-life crisis. His birthday was the first week of Sept. and by the 3rd week of Sept. he purchased a 2008 Nissan Altima 2 door Sports Coupe, moon/sun roof/premium pkg/spoiler/V6. It is a beauty! A friend of ours asked this week how his "crisis" was going and I told her it was going much better now that he has leather seats! :-)

I suppose you are still wondering how the 1 gypsy plays into this whole thing. Well our postmistress was showing one of the local mail carriers the cards I had made for her and she loved them and wanted me to make one for her daughters 39th birthday. I always ask a couple of questions when taking an order. What colors do they like? Favorite hobbies/things? What style? Simple/country/ritzy (bling)? She said her daughter likes to dress up as a gypsy for Halloween and she likes to have her fortune read. So I immediately went into gypsy/bohemian mode and this card was the outcome. It is unlike other things I have made and I'm not sure if it fits the bill or not. I delivered the card, but she wasn't there, so I still don't know if the customer liked it or not.
So I am asking my readers to post a comment and vote on it. Is this card considered "Gypsy/Fortune Telling/ Birthday/"?


Wow that's alot of stuff in one card!

j.

No comments: