Wednesday, September 30, 2009

NEW CLOSE TO MY HEART STAMPS!!!

The new catalog debuted September 1st and this was a must have stamp set for me. It is adorable. Its called "Childhood Portrait". It includes a child on a rocking horse, a large tree, ballerina, children on the bench, a child with a yo-yo, grass, birds and even a couple of sentiments! This set has the whole sh-bang! (Is that spelled right?!) You know what I mean!

Anyway, the ribbon and green paper are not CTMH, but the cream paper, ink, embossing powder, stamp and blue paper are CTMH. I just love all the textures in these cards. I made them and sold them in under 24 hours! I guess I am not the only one who liked them!



FYI, I have created a new pricing label. I read this week that if you are selling something to the public, that you must have consistent, easy to see pricing and descriptions. One of the biggest turn-offs for a potential customer is having to ask for a price. I found this information very interesting and helpful. Now I have always priced my items, but not in the same manner. For example, I used little white stickers and a black pen. Then I used little round stickers and a red pen, then I had a few special labels thrown in. It is harder for a customer to "know" where to look if it's different each time. So from now on everything gets a little "handmade" label. Now I can never let myself run out of Kraft card stock again! Which is OK with me! :)

j.

No comments: