Monday, September 28, 2009

My oldest is 15!

Man that just should not be! She was very happy with her gifts, several movies, a phone, nail polish.....you know all the stuff a teenager has to have to survive! :)

Happy Birthday Megan!


Totally cool cake....in fact Megan said it was "awesome"........cool.


Thank you card for a customer of mine. Used the "Whoo loves you" stamp set from Close to my Heart. All paper except the Kraft card stock is Close to my Heart. Sentiment was printed on home printer. Mushrooms were stamped and cut out. Little mushrooms are from the "Dream Big" stamp set from CTMH. Owl and branch were cut out using the Home Decor Cricut cartridge. Lots and lots of sponging chocolate ink. The inside of the card says "I do", along with a note of thanks for purchasing her supplies from me. :)


Anytime notes. I had a dream about this set. I could see the plain white back ground with really bright solid color butterflies all over the front of the card. When I sat down the next day to make it this is what I ended up with! Not my normal style at all. Too.....ummm clean?!




I took a break from scrappin' one day this weekend and made this watch. I have been thinking about the idea for several weeks now and I finally got around to buying the watch part. (I had everything else!) It took about an 1 1/2 hours to complete and was simple as pie. I just love the color combo. Very eclectic.....that's me! I like old...new...vintage...chic....modern...all of it! So the best part about this watch is that the watch part is actually on jump rings, so I can change the beaded band part if I want to later! Very cool!


j.

No comments: