Friday, July 25, 2008

Happy Friday! Well almost.... I got several things done that were on my list. Then I added two new things! My "side" business of creating personal one-of-a-kind cards & invitations is doing pretty well. I just never know when I am going to get an order and for how many?! Once it was 200 invitations and by the way they needed them in about a week and 1/2. Then the next time it's two personalized cards and the customer doesn't need them for 2-3 weeks! Which means I always have to be ready!

On a happy note....have you ever had one of those moments, when a lot of hard work has paid off and you get a really nicely written thank you note that just means soooooo much! Well I got one today. The people I referenced above, that ordered 200 invitations, sent me a thank you note and said several people at the party commented on how nice the invitations were! It's so nice to hear good things & it just makes my day HAPPY!


Take some time this weekend and make something that makes you happy! The picture this time is something that makes me and my 5 year old HAPPY. We call it "Hanger ART". When I put away the laundry she hangs out on the "big bed" and creates free form creations with all, and I do mean ALL the hangers out of mom and dad's closet. I am just so happy that she has an imagination and wants to "create"! Like mother like daughter!

Till next time....
j.

2 comments:

Jo said...

I am so blessed to have met you at the scrapbook store. Thanks for your creativity and inspiration!
MaryJo

Pam and Presley said...

Jenn looks good keep up the hard work and I will be watching! I can not wait to scrap with you some time!
Pam B