Tuesday, February 17, 2009

A recent project and Little Cheerleaders night.

I was commissioned to complete a "loving advice" book for a bride from her aunt. It was a very unique project. I had never taken on a project like this before. We printed all the blank sheets for the bridal shower, then the hostess returned them to me filled out and I stamped them, cut them out, inked um' up and bound them together. It took a long time as all the purple base pages are card stock that was hand stamped by me. There was also a lot of liquid glass and flowers. It turned out really cool though and the bride will always have this little advice book from her closest friends and family.


Little Cheerleaders at the basketball game Friday night. Addie says she is going to be a ballerina and a cheerleader when she grows up. How sweet is that?!




j.

No comments: