Wednesday, December 10, 2008

OK, it's been awhile since I posted, several more days than I had planned. Life just keeps sending me in different directions. It seems like I have been going from project to project for 2 weeks now. Wrapping, buying, cropping, volunteering, kindergarten cookbooks, making gifts for scout troop, the list goes on and on!

I will probably post several posts in one day to wrap up the "12 days of Christmas" album and then I have a couple of requests for some past projects that never got posted! I won't be going into major detail with materials and descriptions, just pictures. With Christmas almost here and my to do list is huge, I hope to keep it simple! Enjoy!


"12 Days of Christmas" Page 9 & transparent extra....
(I will try to post rest of this later today.)




j.

No comments: