Saturday, December 20, 2008

I love these pull apart cards. You can embellish them anyway you want and they are so different than a "normal" card! I made this one at CKC last year. There is a scrapbook store in Blue Springs that sells them in a pack of 10. I can't remember who the maker is right now.
(It's to early) :)


More than scrapbooks and cards can be made with paper. This is a paper basket I made.
Brads hold it all together at the top and ribbon makes the handles. This was a time consuming project, but well worth it!


Gift set of cards made from a recycled VCR tape box. All the cards and envelopes fit perfectly into the box. And it looks pretty enough to set out on your desk at work or home.

This picture doesn't show the actual size of this card. It is only 2x3 1/2, perfect for a lunch box or backpack. Also works well to just sit on a co-workers desk without an envelope. The message could be anything...."just because"......."thinking of you"....."heard your having a rough day", anything you want.

j.

2 comments:

Saori the Whim said...

Hi, I just saw the picture of Monterey beach, CA in your blog. CA is where I am planning to move in this coming Spring! How is it like live in CA? Or visit?

ori-jen-alchaos said...

This was taken on a visit to my husbands home town. We absolutly love it there! If I could live there I would in a heartbeat! My husbands job keeps us in Misery...I mean Missouri. :)

Thanks for leaving a comment, it's nice to know someone is reading!

Good luck on your move, lucky you!

Jen :)