Wednesday, November 18, 2009













It's a handmade Christmas....... 
One of my customers requested several card sets to give as gifts for Christmas.  She has been planning on trying to do all her shopping locally, which I think is a great idea!    She is going to give several people on her list a set of cards, a homemade goodie and earrings made by another local artist.  What a fantastic gift idea!   

I still have several more to make, this is just the first big batch.  All of them have been embossed, some of them have several layers.  
If you have any questions about product or technique, please feel free to leave a comment!


j.


p.s. Sorry the pictures are not very good, it has been non-stop rain here so I had to take them by the window and I  was sick on top of that, so my heart wasn't into the photography that day!  After a  steroid shot, antibiotics and a decongestant I feel like superwoman now!  :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhh, I really like the snowflake & butterly ones - VERY pretty!!! Hope you get to feeling better!! Catherine

ori-jen-alchaos said...

thanks! I feel much better now!