Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cool, I just realized that my 100 post was a triple celebration and I didn't even plan it that way!

1. Addie's birthday card!!
2. Headed to Walt Disney World the biggest celebration on earth!!
3. It was my 100th post!!

ok, I'm a little silly........moving on. It's been several days since posting, the biggest reason is recovery time. I have not bounced back after our trip. It was a long 10 days, well worth it, but we are all very tired.

Upon returning I jumped into making t-shirts for Girl Scout Day camp. I designed an iron-on logo and then we tye-dyed each shirt with each girl at camp. My hands were green for 2 days!

Then we moved right into school supplies. You would not believe what a first grader needs for school. Megan on the other hand was very simple. Lots of notebooks, pens and pencils. Monday & Tuesday will be crazy busy so look for another post after Wednesday. Maybe I can start to get caught up next week. :)

Until then enjoy a recap of our trip.

j.

No comments: