Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas Memories 2008
Family Christmas was at my house this year on Christmas Eve day. We feasted on breakfast this year, biscuits, gravy, eggs, hashbrowns & bacon. Sure sounds good right now!

Daddy opening a present from Addie. It was a cookbook that the kindergarten class made.

Nana & Addie


Megan opening a "Twilight" sweatshirt. I think she liked it.

Uncle Bubba & Aunt Kari
Grace playing Christmas music.

Grandpa Bill. We are so glad he was able to be here for a couple weeks.
It went by to quick tho.




My Dad opening his present from my family. It was a sign for his wall.
I will try to post it later. Obviously he loved it. :-)


My nephew Tony. He's happy, his presents were all green bills.


One tired mommy.
A Visit to Santa Claus

This was an amazing adventure this year. We went to Bass Pro Shop, the line was extremely short, the people were all very nice and then they took a picture..FOR FREE! How amazing is that! We will go back this year I'm sure!


j.

2 comments:

mojo said...

hey i'm new at this. I guess i'm your first blogger. I've haven't got any yet.I'll be at j.harmon@stanfield.k12.or.us. See you later bye.

ori-jen-alchaos said...

glad to have ya! Keep on reading and I will keep posting! :-)

Have a great week!
Jen